Thursday, June 18, 2009

Family Reunion here we come!


Kendall and I had the opportunity in summer 2007 on our way home from Utah to Texas to go by the old homestead and see the sights of Alamosa which includes Great-Aunt Ruth Bailey. Mesa Verde National Park was awesome with all the incredible cliff dwellings. Durango was a great town to visit as well and the mountain views throughout the south were breathtaking. Grandpa Brownie & Grandma Dots house is still standing and located right beside the old railroad track. It will be a fantastic chance to see where this family all began and celebrate the wonderful people who started it (and most of us) all! Please make it a priority to come. It is well worth the sacrifice and very humbling to see where this incredible, large family began. We're in as long as it's in June! Vivre la famille Ericksons!

3 comments:

Kam said...

I love the picture of Grandma and Grandpa. Thanks for sharing such a treasure.

arah said...

we will be there. What can we do to help?

Marisa said...

This picture is from my baptism. I love it!