BUT the reason for this post is different.
I want to have everyone post the same type of pictures of each of the great grand kids...am I totally weird?
I think it would be really cool for all of us to see what all of our kids look like. Especially the families growing at a rapid pace. So if you guys can PLEASE put up pictures of your own families and get pictures of your family members that don't have a blog?
So I thought just a head shot of each of the kids would be cute.
It doesn't have to be urgent, but I thought it would be a really cool way to see all of the kiddos.
LOVE YOU GUYS!
2 comments:
great idea kaisa...email me so that I can see your blog...PLEASE!
Very cute Kaisa. I wish I had some darling kids to show off. Maybe someday! Oh and my brothers' wives are all dorks and refuse to blog so anything you all can do to convince them would be great!
Post a Comment